We ask for and collect certain information (specified below in section 2) about you when you use the services. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of our obligations towards you and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without this information, we may not be able to provide you access to and allow the use of the services.
Information we collect
We collect the following broad categories of information from you:
Personally identifiable information – Information that could be used to identify you such as, your name, email address, age, gender, date of birth, internet protocol (IP) addresses, demographic data such as your device location, and other similar information.
Sensitive personal information – Such as records of call logs, message logs, passwords, medical health information, and payment-related information.
Non–personal information – Information that cannot be used to identify you such as the web pages that you have viewed and your usage patterns, including certain types of device information.
Having regard to the foregoing, below is an inclusive list of information we collect from you in connection with your access and use of the platform:
Account information: Information that we need you to provide to enable you to sign-up for the use of the platform provided by the company. When you sign-up for an account on the platform or while booking appointments for consultation services from consultants, we require certain information such as your name, phone number, and email address for the purpose of user registration, identification, and account verification, and in the event you intend on using the platform on behalf of any other person, then the details and information of such other person.
Health and well-being information: In connection with the consultation with the consultants, you will be providing us and the respective consultants with the relevant information pertaining to your health conditions and well-being and other information which may include information or records relating to your health status, medical history, information relating to partner or spouse, information pertaining to your family and information relating to your professional life.
Call information: we collect information pertaining to your calls with the consultants on the platform. The platform records when a phone call is initiated with a consultant on the platform and stops when the phone call is finished. This information is collected to analyse call quality and to investigate any complaints pertaining to such calls or any offensive behaviour done by any side of the calling parties.
Information we automatically collect from your use of the platform: When you use the platform, we automatically collect information, about the functionalities you use on the platform and how you use them. This information is necessary for the effective performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with the legal obligations given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities relating to the platform and the services.
Geo-location information: When you use certain features of the platform, we may collect information about your location such as your IP address, which in turn would enable us to infer your city, region/state, country, continent, internet service provider (ISP), longitude/latitude coordinates of the location, type of connection (residential, business, etc.), And name of the organization that owns the connection (i.E. If it is a business connection or not).Usage information: we collect information about your interactions with the platform such as the pages viewed on the platform and the user account dashboard, content created or uploaded through the use of the platform and services.
Log file and device information: When you use the platform, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes details of how you used the platform, such as access to your user account, certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website, internet protocol address, information inferred from your internet protocol address like location, ISP details, device information such as hardware configuration and operating system, browser types, referring / exit pages and url’s, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Cookies and tracking technologies: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers). The company may associate your device identifiers with your user account. You may decline these cookies by changing your browser settings if permitted. However, do note that this may impact certain features of the platform or your experience in using the platform.
All the information provided to the company by you, including personally identifiable information or any sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that the company may use certain information of yours as provided in section 3 below.
How we use information we collect
We will use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To allow you to collaborate and communicate with other users.
- Ensuring the services and/or the content on the website is presented in an effective manner for your use.
- To provide you with information pertaining to services.
- To notify you about any changes and improvements to services and/or website; or analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities.
- When you create a user account, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
- We use information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your user experience.
- To conduct analysis to ensure that the services are provided in an efficient manner.
In any other way that we may describe to you at the time you provide the information. You hereby acknowledge and agree to the company using your information for the foregoing purposes. Except as otherwise provided herein, we will not disclose, publish, sell, rent, market or share with any third party your personal information without your express consent.
Information we share and disclose
We share information about you for the following operating and maintaining services:
- to conduct analytics we are always looking for ways to make our services smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns, and areas for integration and improvement of the services. We also test and analyze certain new features with some users before rolling the feature out to all users.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other pseudonymized information for compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
- for customer support: we use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, analyze crash information, and repair and improve the services.
- for legal reasons: we will also share information including personal information with individuals or entities to the extent it believes in good faith it is required to:
- ensure compliance with law/ regulations and/or pursuant to enforceable orders of government, law enforcement, or regulatory authorities;
- address fraud, security, or technical issues: protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of the product, its other users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
How we store and protect your information
- Data retention and data deletion: request for deletion if you no longer want to use our services and want your user account/personal information to be deleted, you may contact us at info@Techeir.com to request that your user account be deleted. Your user account and all your personal information will be deleted within a period of sixty (60) days from the date on which you request deletion thereof.
- deletion on account of non-use in the event you do not use/ access the services or your user account for a period of twelve (12) months, we will delete your user account and all your personal information. If you wish to avail of the services once your user account is deleted pursuant to non-use or pursuant to your request, you will have to sign-up as a new user.
- Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information – You can change, alter, modify your account information (including user information) at any time by emailing us
at info@Techeir.com. However, please note that in the event you alter, or update or delete your account information, we cannot ensure the continuity or quality of the services being provided to you. Find your path may permit or deny modification of any information, to the extent such information is required by it in order to be compliant with and observe applicable laws. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (which you cannot update yourself using your user account).
- Data portability – Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, you may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- withdrawing consent and restriction of collecting data. Where you have provided your consent to the collecting of your personal information by find your path, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to find your path at info@Techeir.com specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. However, please note that in the event you withdraw your consent, we cannot ensure the continuity or quality of the services being provided to you.